Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gary: Landlord of the Flies

Gary: Landlord of the Flies:

"Overview
I am making this site to chronicle the craziest living situation I have ever taken part in. In the month that I subletted a room in this house in St. Charles (a suburb of Chicago), the police have come 5 times, my landlord has been handcuffed twice, and one roommate has been hospitalized. The focus is on my crazy landlord, Gary. Gary is a 63 year old, currently unemployed, overweight, homeowner who enjoys a frequent alcoholic beverage and cigarette. I believe he had bought this house with the intention of selling it for a quick profit. This did not work out, and last I’ve heard the house is going under foreclosure in September.

You can send me your thoughts on Gary at: StrangerThanEviction@gmail.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment